Friday, November 28, 2008

Family photo shoot

So life for me has been pretty crazy these past few months. I feel like I have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off! Not a pretty picture, I know. I have been running errands like crazy for my husband and dads new business, throwing a baby shower, trying to get all the stuff ready for my booth at the Dickens Festival,preparing for all the holidays (luckily I have 2 down and only one to go) and on top of all that trying to get things prepared and ready for the new baby who is due in a few weeks!!! But other then that life is good I just cant wait for it to settle down a little. 
Here Are a few updated photos, my mom did these family pictures for us. Sorry it took forever for me to update my blog. 



Everybody is looking good ;)
My little girl
My love
These are the moments I cherish!

7 comments:

Em said...

You look so beautiful!!! I can't believe you are almost due already... I am so excited to meet that little girl of yours! If you need anything let me know!!!!!!

The Oscarsons said...

I love the pics, they are so beautiful!!!!! You have the cutest baby bump ever.

The Butler Bunch said...

You look so pretty! Love the pictures!

Michael and Morgan said...

Oh Rand!! You guys all look so cute! I am so excited to meet your new baby!

Chardell said...

Those pictures are beautiful! What's your Dad's new business? What booth are you doing at the Dicken's Festival?

Dave & Robin said...

TIME FOR NEW PICS!!!! MAYBE SOME OF THE NEW BABY WOULD BE NICE!!!!!

Aapree said...

Randi you totally have a blog!! Yeah! I just barely ran across it. I hope you check this soon. I would love to get in touch and catch up! Our blog is blocked ... so email me when you get a chance! aapreefrogg@hotmail.com